Prime Time Conditions
Prime Time Program Terms and Conditions
Registration for the Prime Time Program is complete once the online registration form and Prime Time Program Terms and Conditions form have been submitted to the school’s main office, and payment for the appropriate fee is confirmed.
DATES of OPERATION
The Prime Time Program will follow the regular Saint Maur International School Calendar.
- Drop-Off: ¥1,500 per hour per child, hourly rate only; billed at the end of the month
- Plan A: up to 3 days/week ¥100,000/half-year commitment (5 months)
- Plan B: up to 3 days/week ¥30,000/monthly commitment (fixed fee/not prorated)
- Plan C: up to 5 days/week ¥160,000/half-year commitment (5 months)
- Plan D: up to 5 days/week ¥40,000/ monthly commitment (fixed fee/ not prorated)
*Notes: Avail of the service anytime between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- On Early Release Wednesdays, supervision will begin at 2:30 p.m.
- First half-year: 22 August 2017 to 31 January 2018 Second half-year: 1 February to 4 June 2018
- An additional fee of ¥1,500 per half -hour/ per child will be charged for late pick-ups between 6:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Failure to pick up your child by 6:00 p.m. more than 3 times per half-year period will result in a review of eligibility for the following half-year period.
- For same day reservations: You have to confirm by phone, to the office, before noon, the receipt of this form's submission. Please call 045-641-5751 to ensure your registration has been validated.
- The fees include: Supervision by two professional staff members and the use of age-appropriate materials and equipment.
- Any additional services which may be required by the family will be offered at extra cost. EARLY MORNING PRIME TIME
- Morning Prime Time is now available only for parents whose child is enrolled in the afternoon Prime Time as we have been able to secure an experienced personnel to look after a limited number of children each morning from 7:45 to 8:15 a.m. in the Montessori Lower Rec Hall (LRH). Please take your child to the Lower Rec Hall (LRH), any time after 7:45 a.m.
- The monthly fee is ¥10,000, charged monthly from September to June over 10 months (August is combined with June). There is no partial payment for this service, even if only a few days in the month are used.
Payment may be made in cash at the main office during regular school office hours or by bank transfer in yen (bank account details are found on the online registration form). All bank charges are borne by the remitter.
- First half-year applicants: Payment should be made prior to the first day of attendance and can be paid in full or in monthly installments of ¥20,000 (Plan A only) or ¥32,000 (Plan C only).
- Second half-year applicants: Payment should be made by January 10 and can be paid in full or in monthly installments of ¥20,000 (Plan A only) or ¥32,000 (Plan C only).
- Families wishing to register their children after the half-year period has commenced may do so provided there is space available. In this case, payment must be made by the first day of attendance, with the registration form having already been submitted at least one week in advance.
- Late payment: Overdue fee of 2% per month will be applied on an accrual basis.
WITHDRAWAL and CANCELLATION
- For Drop-Off, ‘On the day’ cancellation for Drop-off will incur a fee of ¥1,500.
- No refunds will be made for withdrawal or absences during the half-year period, i.e. August to January and February to June.
- In case of withdrawal prior to the first day of participation in the Prime Time Program, a full refund, minus any bank transfer fees, will be provided for justifiable medical reasons only, in which case a certificate from the doctor must be submitted with a written request for withdrawal from the parents.
- The Prime Time Program service is not transferrable to another student or sibling.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, or if the number of participants is deemed insufficient to continue offering the service, Saint Maur International School reserves the right to cancel the service. In such a case, families will be informed as soon as possible, and the remaining portion of fees will be refunded in full, minus any bank transfer fees.
- Students are accepted with the understanding that they are able to follow the Prime Time Program offered and possess age-appropriate academic and social skills. After a period of adjustment, should it be deemed that a student is taking a substantial amount of teacher or administrative time away from others, the school has the right to require them to withdraw. In such a case, the remaining portion of fees will be refunded, minus any bank transfer fees.
- Saint Maur students enrolled in the Prime Time Program are covered by the school student’s insurance.
- Saint Maur International School cannot take responsibility for loss, theft or damage to student’s personal possessions.
- The school does not provide parking.
- Any concerns regarding services offered under the Prime Time Program should be directed to Mr. Gilles Gaury, Public Relations Director, email@example.com