Prime Time Program (Mont. to Gr.3)
The Prime Time Program responds to the needs of families requiring supervision for their young children until 6:00 p.m. on school days. It i s a fee based program providing on-site supervision of children from pre-school age to Grade 3 by our staff in the Montessori Building between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m..
When can I use it ?
We have the
- Morning Prime Time, allowing you to drop your child from 07:45 at school ;
- Three days per week Prime Time, allowing you to leave your child up three days per week in our care ;
- Five days per week Prime-Time, allowing you to leave your child up five days per week in our care ;
- Drop-Off Prime-Time, to give you the flexibility to call upon the service for one day, without making any longer term commitment.
How much is it ?
- Drop-Off: ¥1,500 per hour per child, hourly rate only; billed at the end of the month
- Plan A: up to 3 days/week ¥100,000/half-year commitment (5 months)
- Plan B: up to 3 days/week ¥30,000/monthly commitment (fixed fee/not prorated)
- Plan C: up to 5 days/week ¥160,000/half-year commitment (5 months)
- Plan D: up to 5 days/week ¥40,000/ monthly commitment (fixed fee/ not prorated)
- Morning Prime-Time : ¥10,000 per month, half year commitment.
How can I register/use it ?
Online booking makes it easy for you to register :
- Visit the main page of the Prime-Time Program HERE or
- Book a slot for your child as a Drop-Off HERE
- Make a reservation for a weekly plan (3 days or 5 days) HERE
Any Question ?
If you have any question or query about the Prime-Time Program, please write to Gilles Gaury at email@example.com