Students Attend the YSF Forum for International Research in Science and Technology
Students were also able to share their ideas and learn about the research of other students from Japan, Singapore, and Canada. Following the proceedings, students assisted to a 1-hour presentation by Nobel Prize winner Professor Makoto Kobayashi on Particle Physics.
Here is a breakdown of our student's topics:
- Isaac: An Investigation of Newton's Cradle: The Decay of the Height Displacement of an End Ball with Time (poster)
- Kiho: An investigation of the relationship between the angle of inclination of a ramp and the velocity of the ball that rolls down it (poster)
- Gwangi: The correlation between the polarity of binary solutions and the paper chromatography (poster)
- Miyu: Antimicrobial Properties of Japanese Coins (poster)
- Ayumu: An investigation on the antimicrobial properties of tea and potential associated benefits on oral hygiene (presentation)