Prime Time Program
For Montessori to Grade 3 students
The Saint Maur Prime Time Program has been established in response to the needs of a growing number of families requiring supervision for their young children from 07:45 a.m. to 08:15 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on school days.
After School Prime Time
The Prime Time Program provides on-site supervision of children from pre-school age to Grade 3 by some of our staff in the Montessori Building between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Until they are picked up by parents, children are supervised while they play, eat snacks, rest, read or do homework; academic support, however, is not a part of the Prime Time Program. Pre-school children are picked up from their classrooms at 3:00 p.m.; children in Grades 1 to 3 may report to Prime Time directly at 3:20 p.m. or immediately after club activities end at 4:30 p.m. On Early Release Wednesdays, children may report to Prime Time at 2:30 p.m. Please have your child bring a snack if possible.
Early Morning Prime Time
Morning Prime Time is now available only for parents whose child is enrolled in the afternoon Prime Time as we have been able to secure an experienced personnel to look after a limited number of children each morning from 7:45 to 8:15 a.m. in the Montessori Lower Rec Hall (LRH). Please take your child to the Lower Rec Hall (LRH), any time after 7:45 a.m.
The monthly fee is Y10,000, charged monthly from September to June over 10 months (August is combined with June). There is no partial payment for this service, even if only a few days in the month are used.
Drop-off Prime Time
Any parent who wishes to make use of the service without wanting to commit for longer term, can simply register for one day, few hours use. The fee is calculated by the hour only. Please register via the link at the bottom of this page. Please have your child bring a snack if possible.
Open to all Saint Maur families on a first-come basis for their children from pre-school age to Grade 3. If you have any questions, please contact the Prime Time Program Coordinator, Mr. Gilles Gaury, at email@example.com or 045-211-4831.
Prime Time Closing
The Prime Time service operates during normal student school days starting Tuesday, August 23rd. Therefore on the following days, no Prime Time service will be available :
- Friday, September 21st 2018 (School Holidays)
- Monday, September 24th 2018 (School Holidays)
- Monday, October 8th 2018 (Parent-Teacher Conferences)
- Friday, November 2nd 2018 (ES Sports Day and Montessori dismissed at noon) Morning Prime Time only
- Monday, February 11th 2019 (Parent-Teacher Conferences)
- Thursday and Friday, February 21st and 22nd 2019 (School Holidays)
- Wednesday, March 13th 2019 (Student Holiday)
- Friday, April 19th 2019 (Good Friday)
- Monday, June 10th 2019 onward (Summer Holidays), Morning Prime Time only.
- Eventual Summer School Prime Schedule to be announced later.